I had the pleasure of photographing five beautiful show horses for Rolling Oaks Morgans horse stables. These five Morgan horses are competing in the Grand National and World Championship Morgan Horse Show in Oklahoma. I absolutely love doing horse photography and these horse were good sports about their “headshots!”
What: mini photo sessions by Tracey Buyce Photography
When: Sunday, October 18, 2015 (rain or shine)
Where: Charlton, NY rustic barn (exact location to be provided once booked)
Why: Because giving back feels awesome and you receive great photos of your family, it’s a win-win!
Your mini session choices:
- $200. 15 minute mini-portrait session – Includes 10 hi-resolution images (free digital download)
- $400. 30 minute mini-portrait session – Includes 20 or more hi-resolution images (free digital download)
How: Register and schedule your session here
It’s easy to register for your photo session at CANDi International! The first screen is the welcome page (if you do not have an account, you can click continue without logging in). Next, fill in your name, address, email and telephone number. Click continue to choose the time(s) you would like to schedule your session for. The next screen will be a confirmation of your time(s). Click Complete Registration, enter your credit card information, click submit and you are done!
To get the most from your session, please:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your photo session
- We will have some Fall and Holiday props
- Feel free to bring your own props to personalize your shoot, ie, banner from Etsy to hang on barn with your family’s name, tricycle, wagon, etc.
- If you are bringing your dog(s), please exercise your dog before the session so he or she is tired and bring his favorite treats and toys!
- Clothing tip: lay your family’s clothing out together on the bed and see if they blend well. (For example, you don’t want to wear red and your hubby in green. YIKES!)
- Most importantly, be prepared to have fun!
Questions: please email Tracey at: email@example.com
It’s no secret that I love horses and absolutely love photographing these beautiful mammals! I had the great pleasure of spending ten days at Rocking Z Ranch in Montana, where I photographed horses daily. I learned so much about horse behavior, herd mentality, and their mannerisms. I was particularly taken with the adorable and very friendly yearlings. I hope you enjoy this fine art horse photography series as much as I enjoyed created it!
These fine art horse images are available for purchase at:
If you would like to book a equestrian portrait session with your horse, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
“The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire.”
~Sharon Ralls Lemon